You are here
Who does not like brownies? What can be more delicious than brownies with nuts and marshmallows? Surprise everyone with your baking skills with this delicious recipe.
- 1 package of chocolate brownie mix. Prepare as per the directions on the box (1/4 cup water, half cup water, 2 eggs)
- Softened butter (for oiling/greasing the baking dish)
- 1 cup of peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows
- 1 package of chopped nuts (easily available on the baking aisle)
The oven should be preheated to 425°F. Stir in the peanut butter chips to the mixed brownie batter. Grease an 8x13 inches baking dish with the softened butter. Line it with the foil. Spread brownie batter into even layers. Sprinkle this batter with the chopped nuts and put it in the oven for around 20-22 minutes. In the last 4 minutes of baking, top the brownies with marshmallows. Remove from the oven and then cut them into 12 brownies.
Recipe End Notes
The peanut butter chips and marshmallows add that perfect taste that makes a regular brownie stand out from the rest. It is a must try.